A three-hour workshop designed to assist participants in creating clear messages, be deliberate in their impact with others, and clear up communication mishaps.
Why invest in communication? Many folks fear:
- Saying the "wrong" thing
- Difficult conversations
- Giving and receiving feedback
- Resolving conflict through conversations
What participants will learn:
Self-awareness & interpersonal communication models and explore through experiential practice.
Workshop is limited to 12 participants. $100/per attendee. Ask for group discounts.
Facilitator: Brandy Boak, M.A. Applied Behavioral Science
Since 2007, Brandy has studied and practiced Leadership and Organization Development. She acknowledges that communication was always the #1 cited issue in every organization, regardless of industry. While learning how to sort through her own internal experience, how to resolve conflict, and performing organizational work, she had A-HA moments/connections when she realized:
- She had not been taught how to effectively communicate until graduate school!
- Conflict resolution and mediation are mostly outcomes of communication mishaps and misunderstandings.
- Communication and Relationships are how we get things done--essential tools in organizational work.
- Looking at the process of communication has produced greater understanding of others and increased capacity for differences.
Proactively, Brandy believes in learning & applying the skills taught in this workshop to reduce conflict, increase transparency, improve trust, improve efficiency, increase ingenuity, & enhance one's personal leverage in every relationship.
Email me at email@example.com to schedule this workshop for your organization.